This information is a general guideline for our restart protocol. It is subject to change as the need arises. Please read this document and follow the instructions to ensure the safest environment possible.
Entering the Building
- 7:00-7:30 must enter the main entrance in front of school. (Must go to cafeteria)
- 7:30-7:45 all 3 entrances (Science, Athletic, Main- must report directly to PT)
- All students must enter school with a mask on and have their temperature checked
- No hallway loitering or lockers- enter building go directly to PT
- Be at school prior to start time to limit heavy traffic and extensive number of students at doors
- Follow the directives of the classroom teacher.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Desk shields will be available.
- Keep physical distance when possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Spray sanitizer will be available for students to clean materials and desk shields as needed.
- Hall passes will be limited.
- 4 students per table, 2 students per table at the high tops, no moving of chairs.
- Cannot leave the cafeteria unless given permission by a staff member.
- Must use the Social Studies restroom.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when you are seated eating your lunch.
- Masks must be worn when you are standing in line, disposing of trash, and using the restroom.
- Floor signs will be utilized for distancing in cafeteria lines.
- We will allow students to eat lunch outside in the back of the school near the tennis/basketball courts when weather permits. We will also utilize the athletic foyer as an alternative eating area.
- Follow traffic patterns posted on floors with tape.
- One way traffic on each side of the hallway.
- No loitering, No lockers.
- Wear facemask at all times in hallways.
- Move expeditiously while changing classes.
- Practice social distancing between classes and traveling through the hallways.
- We will limit the number of students in the restroom at a time.
- No loitering- physical distancing is a priority.
- WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
- Water fountains will not be available for use, as it poses a safety concern at this time.
- It is strongly encouraged that students bring in bottled water.
- Water is available for purchase in our vending machines between classes.
- There are refill stations available in the school.