The Canfield Schools are fiscally stable, spending 70.9 % on classroom instruction, and are committed to providing a well-rounded, dynamic education for our students!
Canfield Schools offer all-day kindergarten, elementary art and music, STEM education, virtual labs, gifted education, reading and math intervention, guidance and inclusion services, AP courses, College in High School, a Digital Academy, a highly competitive interscholastic sports program with twenty-two varsity sports, an internship program, highly-acclaimed Drama, Band and Choir programs along with a nationally ranked Speech & Debate team.
100% of our students met the Third Grade Reading Guarantee requirements for promotion to 4th grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
98% of students graduate in four years and 96% of graduates continue their education at a higher level.
2019-2020 graduates received $4 million in scholarships.
The Canfield Local School District received the highest rating and received no findings of noncompliance for a fifth consecutive year (2019) by The Ohio Department of Education in the Special Education Annual Rating and the Special Education Profile.
Our Vision Statement
We will create an educational environment which challenges each student to achieve at their highest potential, leading to top 10 rankings in Ohio by 2022.
Our Mission Statement
As a community, we educate, motivate, and innovate for individual lifelong success.
What we believe...
- In a culture of leadership that inspires and equips students and staff for continued growth and lifelong learning.
- In the partnership of family, school, and community which continuously teaches core values such as respect and responsibility.
- In treating one another as we want to be treated, abiding by a high moral code including kindness, empathy, and tolerance.
- In providing an education which encompasses a broad range of disciplines K-12, important to nurturing well-rounded students.
- In meeting each student’s individual needs by maintaining and cultivating high expectations.