Canfield High School has created a schedule for student material/supply pick up and drop off.
- All items from lockers will be placed in bags with student names on them and will be ready for pick up in the main entrance foyer of the high school according to the schedule below.
- Students that have to return materials to the school can drop them off at the scheduled times.
- Only one student will be allowed in the foyer at a time and social distancing will be expected outside of the school.
- Entrance and exit doors will be marked and these directives must be followed. Students are instructed to show up only during their scheduled time and immediately leave the school grounds. This plan was created with the Governor’s orders and student safety as our primary concerns.
Items that must be returned: textbooks, calculators, laptops/ Chromebooks, Wifi hotspots,
library books, etc.
- Please label items to be returned to help us identify what we still need to
- Please be sure that the student’s name is written on the inside cover of the textbook.
- Please be sure to attach a Post It Note to the laptop/ Chromebook and Wifi hotspot with the student’s name written on it.
Even though seniors will have already received their diplomas, we will not release transcripts to
colleges or potential employers if materials have not been returned and fees are paid in full.
Art and Wood Shop Projects:
Seniors must coordinate art and woodshop project pick up with classroom teachers via email.
Underclassmen will pick up projects during the 2020-21 school year.
Questions/ Concerns: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHS Student Material/Supply Drop Off and Pick Up
Seniors - May 27, 2020
Juniors - June 2, 2020
Sophomores - June 3, 2020
10:00-10:25 Fornia Fleming-Haddon
Freshman - June 4, 2020